Skip to main content
The World's Largest Collection of Vegetarian Recipes
Enter your keywords
You are here
» Protein Power Cookies
added this 2 years ago
Protein Power Cookies
Upload your own photos
What you need:
400g Tin Chickpeas, drained and washed
2 tbs Olive Oil (mild or medium)
2 tbs nut milk (I actually used coconut milk and hemp milk might work well but whichever your prefer)
2 tbs Tahini
35g/1/2 Cup Powdered Agave
5 tbs Pea Protein
2 tbs Coconut Flour
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt (or I used SoLow)
50g/1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate, chopped
What you do:
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4
2. Place the chickpeas in a food processor with the tahini, milk and oil and blend until smooth.
3. Sieve the agave, pea protein, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt into the food processor and pulse to combine.
4. Gently stir the chopped chocolate into the mix.
5. Divide the mix into 10 equal balls and then on a baking tray, lined with parchment paper, flatten all 10 balls into cookie shapes.
6. Bake cookies in the oven for 15-20 mins and then remove and leave to cool before transferring to a wire rack until they are completely cooled.
SO HOW'D IT GO?
Be the first to add a comment.
to post comments
Leave this field blank
VegWeb is the world's largest vegetarian recipe community. Get ready for an incredible food experience!
Not registered yet?
Login to your account
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
2 + 11 =
+ Login to Add a Recipe
More recipes like this
Almond-Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookie Heaven
Chocolate Chunk Cookies
AMAZING Coconut Choc-Chip Cookies!
Peanut Butter Tea Cookies
Simple Fried Cookies
Junior High School Peanut Butter Cookies
Get in Touch
Get our Newsletter