1. Melt the coconut oil over a low heat and set aside to cool slightly.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the oatmeal, coconut flour, desiccated coconut, baking powder and salt.
3. Mix together the vegan eggs and coconut milk and then whisk this into the dry ingredients. The batter should be combined and still have some lumps in it. It is quite a thick batter and will not pour but instead needs to be spooned into a pan.
4. Finally pour in the melted coconut oil and mix through.
5. Too cook heat a small amount of oil in a non-stick frying pan and then our out any excess. Using 3in/7.5cm egg rings, spoon 2 tbs of mix into each ring and allow to cook. The pancakes should start to bubble on the top, at this point carefully remove the egg rings and then flip. Make 8-10 pancakes.
For Pineapple Syrup
1. Heat the coconut oil in a heavy bottomed pan.
2. Add the pineapple and maple syrup to the coconut oil and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the syrup slightly thickens.
3. Stir in the lime juice and zest and warm through.
For Coconut Cream
1. Whisk together the coconut cream and agave sugar to make a smooth, sweet cream.
2. Serve pancakes (2-3) per person with a spoonful of pineapple syrup and coconut cream on the side.