2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 medium potato, cut into bite-sized pieces (I like to leave the skins on)
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1/32 teaspoon (pinch) dried parsley
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
1/2 (12-ounce) block firm tofu, grated
2 tablespoons salsa
2 tablespoons grated vegan cheese
2 to 3 (9-inch) tortillas
1/2 avocado, sliced
1. In a pan, heat vegetable oil. Add potatoes and cook until golden brown.
2. In a bowl, mix garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper together.
3. When the potatoes are golden brown, mix in tofu and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add salsa and cheese and remove from heat Mix in garlic-parsley mixture.
5. On a plate, lay out tortillas Divide pan ingredients equally between tortillas, top with avocado, and roll tortilla into burrito. Done!!
This recipe is really easy! You can add soy sausage or soyrizo but i think its perfect like this.
Source of recipe: I created a burrito that is so tasty you will go bananas!!!