Zucchini Noodles with Broccoli and Peanut Miso Sauce
- 3-4 zucchini, grated
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained if canned
- 4 cups coarsely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Peanut-Miso-Sesame sauce (see below)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1.5 tsp brown rice miso
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/4 cup hot water, to thin to your desired consistency
Grate your zucchini. Then make your sauce (recipe below).
Chop the shallot. Toast your sesame seeds. Chop your broccoli.
Steam broccoli for 2-3 minutes.
Make a bed of raw zucchini and top with chickpeas, broccoli, shallots and sesame seeds. Drizzle with dressing.
Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. It will thicken once cooled.