World's Best Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies! :)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, or almond or sunbutter
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup sugar or evaporated cane juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional: tiny pinch salt (around 1/16 tsp) (Taste dough to decide – I like to add it.)
Full disclosure, this is not actually my own recipe. I got this recipe from a site called Chocolate Covered Katie. I searched here on Veg Web to see if someone else added this recipe, and I couldn't find it, so I thought I would. Again, all the credit goes to Katie, these cookies are so amazing I felt obligated to share with everyone else. And they are so easy to make!
Mix dry ingredients very well. Then add wet and form cookie balls. If you want soft cookies, fridge the dough for at least an hour. Then bake in a preheated oven (350F) for 8 minutes. They’ll look underdone when you take them out, but that’s ok. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from tray.