Very Veggie Mac & Cheeze Bake
2 cups of uncooked pasta (I use medium shells)
1 cup of the reserved pasta cooking water
1 cup chopped broccoli (chopped small)
1 cup chopped cauliflower (chopped small)
8 oz frozen peas
1/2 cup of soy milk (unsweetened)
1/4 cup non-dairy sour cream (I use tofutti brand)
4 oz. Daiya cheddar shreds (or other cheddar flavored vegan cheese)
2 oz. Diaya mozzarella shreds (or other mozzarella flavored vegan cheese)
1 heaping Tbs Galaxy Vegan Parmesan Topping
1 heaping Tbs dijon mustard
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 and spray your casserole dish (13x9) with non-stick spray
2) Cook pasta to package directions, reserving 1 cup of the pasta cooking water before draining
3) In a large mixing bowl combine, all other ingredients except panko. Mix well.
4) Add in hot pasta and the 1 cup of reserved liquid and stir very well. The cheeses should start to melt and create a sort of sauce.
5) Pour into your casserole dish and top with panko bread crumbs.
6) Bake for 35 - 40 minutes. Until dish is heated through and panko crumbs are golden brown.