Veggie Stuffed Shells
21 large shell shaped pasta
2 cups spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 cups fresh mushrooms, diced
1 1/2 cups fresh onion, diced
1/4 cup flour
salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1) Boil the shells until just cooked. They should be firm. Drain.
2) Combine mushrooms and onions in a bowl. Add 4 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce and mix. Salt and pepper to taste. Add garlic and mix.
3) In a separate bowl, add 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce and 1/4 cup flour and mix. Salt and pepper to taste.
4) Heat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
5) Take a shell and place about 1/2 teaspoon of the spaghetti sauce/flour paste in it. Fill shell with mushroom/onion mixture. Place in a ungreased cake pan. Repeat to fill all of the shells. Top each shell with a teaspoon of sauce. Take remaining sauce and mix with water and pour into the pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
Source of recipe: I wrote this recipe.