Vegetable Thai Coconut Curry
4 new potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 medium onion, quartered and sliced thinly
2 tablespoons Thai red or green curry paste, divided (I use Thai Kitchen brand)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup vegetable broth
1 (14-ounce) can lite coconut milk
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (asian style would work well)
Bragg's Liquid Amino Acids or soy sauce, to taste
1. In a pot, bring water to a boil over high heat. Add and submerse potatoes; boil for about 10 minutes.
2. In a large pan or pot, heat coconut oil. Add onion; saute until it just begins to soften.
3. Add 1 tablespoon curry paste and garlic; saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Stir in vegetable broth; cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Add coconut milk and the rest of the curry paste, then add potatoes and vegetables; cook until heated through. Add Bragg's and serve over brown rice.
Source of recipe: I wrote this recipe.