added this 1 year ago
Vegan Waldorf Salad
What you need:
- 1 C. halved red grapes
- 1/2 C. thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 C. diced yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 C. roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/4 C. vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
What you do:
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine grapes, celery, peppers and walnuts.
- 2. Whisk together mayo, agave nectar, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl and pour over the grape mixture. Toss well to combine.
- Serve stuffed inside a pita pocket, on top of a bed of greens or rolled up inside a large swiss chard or romaine leaf.