added this 1 year ago
Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
What you need:
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup peanut butter
2 TSP vanilla
1 cup of whole wheat flour
1 cup of oats
1 TSP baking soda
1/8 TSP salt
1 TSP cinnamon
1/2 cup soy milk
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
3/4 cup jumbo raisins
What you do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
2. Mix brown sugar and peanut butter until well blended.
3. Add vanilla, flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. The batter will be very dry at this point, don't worry!
4. Add soy milk and stir until everything is blended.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and raisins.
6. Take a sample taste!
7. Roll into 1.5 inch balls and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
8. Bake for 10 minutes.
Check out the rest of my blog for more vegan recipes!
9. Enjoy with a cold glass of your favorite non-dairy milk!
Makes about 2 dozen cookies