Twice Baked Herbed Potatoes
1/2 cup pure olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup brown rice vinegar
1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
3 medium cloves garlic, pressed
1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon dill
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
4 large baking potatoes
paprika, to taste
1. Mix all ingredients (except potatoes and paprika) together and set aside for at least 3 hours. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Bake the potatoes for 1 hour. Allow to cool slightly. Saute onion mixture over medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
3. Lower oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Make potato boats by cutting opening in top, scooping out potato and placing insides in mixing bowl. Mix and mash.
4. Add sauteed onion mixture to potatoes. Mix and mash together. Refill potato boats with mixture (will be heaping).
5. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 300 degrees F for 20 minutes.