1 pound firm tofu
1 cup (non salt free) soy sauce
1 cup BBQ or teriaki sauce
1 small onion (diced)
1-2 tablespoon minced Garlic
olive oil (if necessary)
1. Slice tofu into 4-6 strips lengthwise.
2. Freeze the strips uncovered for about 2 hours.
3. Mix sauces, garlic, and diced onion in a square container.
4. Place the frozen strips flat in the sauce mixture and let set for 2-3 hours (not in a fridge).
5. Heat a 10 skillet with olive oil (if necessary).
6. Pan fry the strips until dark and firm.
7. Select the sauce of your choice or eat plain!