Tasty Vegan Stuffing
6 sticks of celery, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1-1/2 (14-ounce) cans vegetable broth
3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
5 tablespoon soy sauce (more to taste)
3 ounces pecans, chopped
1 tablespoon of dried parsley
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon dried sage
1 tablespoon dried thyme
small loaf of bread, torn into small pieces and dried
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add and saute celery and onion until onion is slightly translucent.
2. Except for bread, add all other ingredients.
3. Fill a 9" x 13" casserole dish with the bread cubes and pour hot oil mixture over them. Mix well and pat down flat.
6. Bake 35 minutes covered, then 10 minutes uncovered.
Source of recipe: I played around with an old family recipe.