8 ounces vegan cream cheese
2 cups powdered sugar
2 cups vegan chocolate chips
1 tablespoon flavored liqueur, optional (I use hazelnut)
chocolate chips, melted, to coat, optional
almond bark, to coat, optional
chopped nuts, to coat, optional
coconut, to coat, optional
cocoa, to coat, optional
1. Blend vegan cream cheese and powdered sugar, slowly adding the sugar to the cream cheese (I use a food processor).
2. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave. Add the melted chips to the cream cheese mixture, and blend until it's all mixed in.
3. If desired, put 1/2 the mixture in a glass bowl and refrigerate, then add flavored liqueur (hazelnut is nice) to the remaining mixture, and blend a little longer.
4. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. Roll the mixture into little balls.
5. Roll the balls in the optional toppings, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to eat. '