12oz bag of veggie burger-style crumbles
1 packet taco seasoning
Tofuttis Sour Supreme vegan sour cream
salsa (I use Newmans own garlic and onion)
bread of choice
lettuce or vegan cheese (optional)
1. Cook veggie crumbles in a pan on med heat.
2. Add taco seasoning and 3/4 cups water.
3. Turn heat to med/low and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Place piece of bread on a plate and put about 3oz cooked veggie crumbles on it. Add sour cream, salsa, taco sauce, or anything else you'd like.
5. Either top it with another piece of bread or leave it as an open faced sandwich (I like opened face). ENJOY!