Sweet Potato Custard
1 cups of mashed cooked sweet potato
1/2 vup of mashed bananas (about 2 small ones)
1 cup of low-fat soy/seed/nut milk (more protein than rice milk)-fluid
1 cup of soaked raisin water (good for iron) water is distilled
1/2 teaspoon of Spike, miso powder, sea salt, kelp or vegetarian bouillon
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1/3 cup of egg substitute
3 tablespoon of Sucanat
1) In a medium sized bowl (never aluminum) stir together sweet potato and banana. Add fluid (I don't like the word milk for it implies something light-colored that comes from a female.
2) Add Sucanet, egg substitute and salt substitute.
3) Place ingredients in a casserole pot.
4) Combine raisins, vegan sugar and cinnamon and spinkle over top of sweet potato mixture.
5) Bake in a preheated 300 F over for 45 minutes or until a knife stuck in near the center comes out clean.