Super Yummy Zucchini Brownies
2 cups flour
1-1/4 cups sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup applesauce
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini (I use a food processor and make it liquidy)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt; stir to thoroughly combine.
2. Make a depression at the center of the mixture. Into the depression, add oil, applesauce, and vanilla; stir to thoroughly combine.
3. Stir in zucchini, then chocolate chips and walnuts; stir to thoroughly combine.
4. Pour into greased 9- x 13-inch cake pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Source of recipe: A neighbor gave me this recipe and I modified it a bit