Super Simple "Anything Goes" Massaged Kale Salad
1 bunch kale
Splash tamari, soy sauce, or Braggs
Splash lemon juice
1/3 to 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1 tsp powdered garlic
pepper to taste
Optional: other chopped vegetables to taste (I prefer grape tomatoes and onions)
1) Wash kale and tear leaves from stems into large bowl. Dry well.
2) Drizzle olive oil onto kale and massage until kale turns tender. This should take two or three minutes.
3) Splash in tamari and lemon juice and mix.
4) Add nutritional yeast, garlic, and pepper and mix well.
5) Toss in other raw, cut vegetables as desired and mix.
6) I recommend you let this sit overnight before eating. It gives the kale a little time to "wilt" and the flavors to blend. But you can eat it right away if you want.