1 ripe avocado
1-2 cloves of garlic (to taste)
1 tablespoon cumin seed (or ground cumin)
1 teaspoon good soy sauce (i.e.. Kikoman)
1 chipotle morita (or hot pepper of your choice)
1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
pinch black sesame seeds
salt & pepper to taste
1. Cut Avocado in half, remove pit and skin.
2. Mash avocado with fork to the desired consistency.
3. Squeeze the juice from 1/4 lemon to prevent browning
4. Press in 1-2 cloves of garlic
5. Add 1 tsp soy sauce
5. Mix it all together
6. Roast cumin seed on medium heat in iron pan or skillet; Roast until fragrant and browned.
7. Grind cumin seeds to a nice consistency in mortar and pestle. Add to guacamole.
8. Chop the chipotle as fine as possible (may require a good sharp kitchen knife or small food processor)
9. Add chipotle to guacamole.
10. Roast black & white sesame seeds in skillet until golden brown; add pinch of salt; add to guacamole.
11. Mix it all together again; salt and pepper to taste.