7 slices whole wheat bread
2 tablespoon onion powder
2 tablespoon garlic powder
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon basil
1-2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Leave bread slices out for a few days to become stale.
2. When bread is stale, put slices into a bag and break into smaller pieces.
3. Add pieces of bread to food processor (in batches if necessary) and process until all large pieces are gone.
4. Put crumbs in a bowl and add other seasonings; stir (the measurements above are approximate - do more or less of each, or add other spices).
5. Store in an airtight container.