Roasted Dilled Potato Salad
2 lbs Cubed Red Potatoes (About 6 medium potatoes)
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Dill
1 Small Leek Thinly Sliced (Including Green Part)
salt & Pepper to taste
2 Medium Carrots Thinly Sliced
2 Celery Stalks Thinly Sliced
1/2 White Wine Vinegar
3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Dill
2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
2 tablespoons Chopped Chives for Garnish
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahreneheit
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
3. Place cubed potatoes in a bowl and mix with 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, chopped dill, sliced leek, and salt & pepper to taste
4. Spread the potato mixture in the lined baking sheet
5. Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown. Stir every 10 minutes.
6. Remove potatoes from the oven and place in a bowl in the fridge to cool for about 15 minutes.
7. Prepare the dressing in a small bowl by whisking together the vinegar, 3 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, and the Dijon mustard.
8. When the potatoes have cooled add the sliced carrots and celery. Drizzle the dressing over the potatoes, then toss the mixture until coated with the dressing.
9. Garnish with the chives and chill until it's time to serve.
This recipe can be prepared the evening before for a BBQ or prepared in advance of a camping trip.
Source of recipe: I wrote this recipe