1 layer of saltine crackers
12 oz. chocolate chips (check ing., some semi-sweet chips are vegan)
2 sticks margarine (I use Earth Balance)
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup nuts, chopped fine
(Men enjoy these also)
1. foil cookie sheet
2. Layer vegan crackers on pan touching
3. Meanwhile, melt margarine and brown vegan sugar, stirring constantly until it comes to a boil; boil 3 min. Then pour over vegan crackers
4. Bake 400 degrees 5-7 min until golden brown
5. Let bubbles disappear, fix vegan crackers if moved.
6. Pour chocolate chips on top-put it in the oven for a few seconds or until chips are melted; spread with knife.
7. Sprinkle with nuts
8. Put in fridge, crack next day
These are absolutely delish!I was a little he'sitant to make this recipe at first because adding vegan crackers sound funny, but it turned out to be one of my favorite recipes. Youve got to try these.