Peanut Butter and Banana Breakfast Burritos
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
4 tortillas, small
syrup, for topping
sugar, for topping
vanilla soy yogurt, for topping
1. Microwave bananas on high for one minute to soften. Skip this step if your bananas are very ripe. Microwave tortillas for 15 sec if they were refrigerated.
2. Mash bananas with fork, then add cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Mix together. *note below
3. Place tortilla on a flat surface. Spread 2-3 tablespoon of peanut butter on tortilla. Use more or less depending on your taste. Leave the edges (up to 1/4 ) of the tortilla empty.
4. Top with banana mixture. Roll up and set on a plate seam side down. Continue until you have four burritos.
5. Top with syrup, vegan powdered sugar, and soy yogurt to taste. Serve
*You can prepare the banana mixture in a food processor, but I like the chunky texture.