1 cup vegan chocolate chips
1 tablespoon vegan margarine
1 cup raisins
1/4 cup shredded coconut, divided
2 cups vegan lime gelatin
drop green food coloring, optional
1. Melt the chocolate with margarine in a double broiler, stirring constantly until melted. Cover a cooking sheet in tin foil or wax paper. Using a toothpick, dip raisins into the chocolate 1 at a time and fully cover.
2. While still hot, stick 2 pieces of coconut as the gnat's antennae. Use another toothpick to slide the gnat off and onto the prepared paper to cool.
3. Make lime dessert according to package directions. You may need to add green food coloring for the full effect. Pour into serving dishes
4. Add about a 1/2 teaspoon coconut to the dish, some will float around but most will sink. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes, or until 1/2 set.
5. Remove and break up the surface of the lime to create a jiggle effect. Place a few gnats on top of each dessert and refrigerate until ready to serve!
I hope you can stomach the nasty gnat dessert!