2 bunches of mustard greens
2 bunches of turnip greens
1 teaspoon sea salt with iodine or salt substitute
1) Rinse greens well. Best in non-tap water.
2) Bring a large pot of non-tap water to boil.
3) Cover pot, cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes or until tender.
4) Can use the water-pot liquor at seasoning in a dressing.
5) Cut greens while in the pot.
When I was a little girl, I thought that collard greens were called collard, because colored people loved them so much and the greens were named after us.