3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups thinly slice seitan
Shredded romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced Onion - to taste
- In all bowl, place the soy sauce, water, oregano, rosemary, and garlic powder.
- Whisk together and set aside.
- Coat a pan lightly with oil on medium-high heat.
- Place seitan in skillet and brown on both sides.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the seitan when done and bring to a boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and serve on pita with lettuce, tomato, and onion.
(Great with vegan tzatziki sauce!)