Fluffy As Hell Pizza Dough (No Knead... Sorta)
1-2/3 cups bread flour
1 cup water
1 teaspoon active dry yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer fixed with a paddle attachment, combine the flour, water, yeast, and salt. Mix on high speed until dough pulls away from the bowl, but is still sticky. (It won't look like it is doing anything for a while. Then after about 10 minutes or so it will start to come together. It should start to pull off the sides and get stuck to the paddle, if not add just a touch of flour.)
2. Transfer dough to bowl sprayed with vegetable oil; set aside for at least two hours while the the dough triples in size. (Watch Chasing Amy, play a game of Scrabble - it's going to be awhile.)
3. Preheat your oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Heavily flour a nice, clean surface and pour your blob of dough onto it. Now without pounding it down too much (notice the bubbles?) form your dough into a crust and then flip it over to get both sides with a tad of flour. Now place your doughy crust on the pizza pan and add your sauce and toppings.
5. Bake for 5 minutes. If golden, remove. If not, check each minute until done.
Source of recipe: Did research on the pizza encyclopedia and made this recipe. It's also on my blog, http://newblogaboutveganfood.blogspot.com