1/8-1/4 cup raw carob powder
1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
1 young coconut
1. Slice the bananas into thin pieces.
2. Freeze the banana; I do at least 15 hours.
3. Open up the young coconut and put the water into a bowl, scrape the meat out, chop that up and put it in the same bowl. Then, throw the dates in the bowl to soak for a while. maybe an hour or two.
4. After the bananas are frozen: put the date/coconut mixture in the food processor and blend away until it is smooth.
5. Add the carob powder and blend away again until its all mixed together.
6. Add the bananas, you can thaw them for 5 minutes...I usually don't. Start processing away.
It turns into this fluffy chocolate-type mousse. Sooooo good!
I have also used strawberry and mango instead of coconut & carob, that is good too!