vegan whole grain fruit and nut Bread
2 slices extra firm tofu
2 sprigs cilantro
2 pieces Smart Bacon or any other fakin' bacon you have
vegan mayonnaise (Nayonaise)
Mojo (juice from lemon, orange, and lime) and a splash of water
1 teaspoon garlic
salt and pepper
1) Mix the marinade together in a plastic bag.
2) Put the tofu in the bag and let it sit for about 5 minutes on each side.
3) If you have a grill pan, grill the tofu until it is crispy on both sides and golden.
4) Prepare the fake bacon according to the packages directions.
5) Make a sandwich! I'm sure ya'll can figure out how to do that.