Easy Peazy Potato Salad
1/2 pound red potatoes
1/3rd cut up red pepper
1/3rd cut up green pepper
¼ cup green onions
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/3 tsp of paprika
1/3 rd cup of Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar
1/3rd cup of Earth Balance buttery spread
1. Boil potatoes until cooked - slightly harder than you would for mashed potatoes.
2. Drain and put potatoes in a large bowl.
3. Mix in the peppers and green onions. Mix everything up – slightly mashed is ok. It’s all preference.
4. Add the Dijon mustard followed by the vinegar and mix.
5. Mix in the salt, pepper and paprika. Add or deduct spices according to taste.
6. Once dish is seasoned and mixed add the Earth Balance, it will create a nice a cream to the dish.
7. Place in the refridgerator for 15 minutes to cool and then serve!