Curried Tofu Salad
1 package extra firm tofu, chopped/minced
1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon vegan poultry seasoning (it's just spices, it's vegan)
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon yellow curry or to taste
1 apple, chopped
1. Chop/mince tofu and add to a medium bowl.
2. In a separate small bowl add vegan mayo, lemon juice, poultry seasoning, cumin, celery salt, and curry.
3. Chop one apple and add to the mayo/ spice mix bowl.
4. Mix together mayo, spices, and apple.
5. Add the mayo/spice mix to the bowl of tofu and mix together well.
6. Chill for 30 minutes.
This recipe is delicious on lightly toasted bread and served as a sandwich, or simply eaten from a bowl!