Curried Chickpeas and Vegetables
1 block of regular tofu (firm)
1 large potato - peeled & chopped into bitesize pieces
1 carrot - sliced into bitesize pieces
1/2 head of cauliflower - chopped into bitesize pieces
1 can of chickpeas (or a cup of cooked chickpeas)
1 cup of rice milk (other equivalents may be used - coconut milk would be good)
water for boiling the veggies
1. Boil the potato, cauliflower and carrot until just starting to soften but still firm.
2. While waiting, blend together the tofu, 1/2 of the rice milk and the coriander/cumin/curry powder/tumeric to taste.
3. Drain the water from the veggies.
4. Add the tofu blend and chickpeas to the veggies and stir over a moderate heat. Add more rice milk to keep moist.
5. Cook until chickpeas are to taste [10-30 min].
6. Serve on a bed of rice.