Crazy Yummy & Easy Kale Chips
1 bunch kale, rinsed and shaken (do not completely dry so the seasoning will stick)
1 cup cashews
3/4 cup filtered water
3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1/3 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
1/3 red bell pepper
1/2 lemon, juice of
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a cookie sheet with olive oil.
2. Remove stem from kale, then rip remaining leaves into chip-sized pieces. Transfer to a bowl.
3. To a blender, add cashews, water, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt, bell pepper, and lemon juice; blend until smooth.
4. Drizzle blender mixture over kale, then toss with salad tongs.
5. Bake in the oven for 24 minutes. Let cool and enjoy! Store in a plastic bag once cooled.
Source of recipe: