1 to 1-1/2 cups cornmeal (start with 1 cup and add in more at the end as needed)
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking power
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 to 2 egg substitute(s), prepared
3/4 cup plain nondairy milk
1 or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 cup melted vegan margarine
various spices--what flavor would you like your pizza?
(examples: chili powder, paprika, basil, dill, Italian seasoning, anything you like)
MIX Dry ingredients-Spices included ADD Wet ingredients MIX all of them really well (add extra 1/2 cup cornmeal, as needed)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. On a greased pan (I use a baking sheet) Spread your dough like a regular pizza...or like cornbread...or like something you spread. Try to make it as even as you can.
3. SAUCE: I really like to mix my pizza sauce (a.k.a. spaghetti sauce) with nutritional yeast, vegan parmesan, and sometimes crumbled tofu. MMMM...
4. Spread sauce-go close to the edges! Add whatever toppings you love!
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Bon Appétit!
Source of recipe: This is basically a cornbread crust without sugar. Pizza + Cornbread= VOILA! My kitchen and now yours!