Coconut-Banana Bread Muffins
1/2 cup of oats
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas
1 cup sugar
7/8 cup of cooking oil
1/4 cup coconut milk
3/4 cup shredded coconut (sweetened)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Egg replacer equivalent to 2 eggs
This most likely won’t take an hour. It’s a really simple recipe and 1 hour should be the longest it takes. AND if you are using unsweetened coconut add about 1/4 cup more sugar... I’m not sure how much.
Preheat oven 350 degrees.
1. Grind the oats up so they are pretty fine but they can have a few whole oats.
2. Put all the dry ingredients (except the sugar) in a medium size bowl.
3. Mix all the wet ingredients and the sugar together.
4. Mix everything together. If the batter seems really thick-- its ok, they should still turn out fine.
5. Lightly grease a muffin tray and fill each dip about 3/4 of the way with the mixture.
6. Throw them in the oven for 25-30 minutes.