Chocolate Vegan Rice Pudding
4 cups chocolate soy milk
1 cup white rice
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon artificial vanilla flavour
1 teaspoon vegan chocolate soy chips (optional *)
1 tablespoon vegan butter
1. Pour your soy chocolate milk into a sauce pan or small pot on high heat until it comes to a boil. Don't forget to stir consistently for about 5-8 minutes
2. Once your "milk" comes to a boil, put the rice, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and vegan butter.
3. Turn heat on low, cover, and stir every five minutes or so.
4. After about 15 minutes add the soy chocolate chips and stir until blended.
5. Leave simmer for about 45, or at least until all the liquid is not visible. Once this is done, let sit for about an half hour-an hour until it is cooled.
6. Serve and enjoy. :D