Chocolate Crunchy Balls
tbsp dried or fresh mint leaves.
-use different types of nuts
-do or don't add the cocoa powder
- instead of rice krispies, add non sweetened shredded coconut for the inside or outside, or both!
1. Blend all the ingredints together except for the rice krispies in a food processor (unless you're adding coconut, then you can add that too)
2. Once blended almost fine (more of the oils should be released due to the nuts)put the mixture into a bowl
3. Combine 1 cup rice krispies into the bowl with mixture. then roll mixture into 66 balls (bite sized = large marble)
4. Then cover them in the rest of the rice krispies. place on a pan and put in the fridge to harden or eat right away.