Chocolate Avocado Vegan Rice Pudding
1 cup of white rice
3 1/2 cups of chocolate soy milk
1/2 tablespoon of vegan butter
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup of sugar
1/8 cup of soy chocolate chips
1/4 teaspoon on salt
1/4 of an avocado
1. In a saucepan bring your chocolate soy milk to a boil while stirring it constantly (on high heat takes from 5-10 minutes).
2. Cut an avocado in half, use roughly a quarter of the avocado cut from the half.
3. Add the dry ingredients (rice, avocado, sugar, cinnamon, salt) stir the mix until it blends, reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan.
4. Cook until all the liquid has been absorbed, open the covering every 10-15 minutes and stir.
5. When there is no liquid visible, turn off the heat and set to cool for about an hour.