Cheesy Bean and Cheese Enchiladas
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups water
1/4 cup vegan margarine
1 teaspoon mustard
2 (10-ounce) cans enchilada sauce
3 (14.5-ounce) cans beans, drained (e.g., white, kidney, pinto, black)
1 (15-ounce) can olives, drained and chopped
2 medium onions, chopped
1/2 cup salsa (optional)
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. "Cheese" Sauce: In medium-large saucepan, combine flour, nutritional yeast, salt and garlic powder. Whisk in water water. Heat on medium heat until bubbling and thick. Remove from heat and add margarine and mustard. Set aside 1/2 cup of the cheese sauce in separate container.
2. Except for 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce, add the enchilada sauce, beans, olives, onions, salsa, and tomato to the saucepan; stir to combine.
3. Coat the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan with some of the reserved enchilada sauce. Place a tortilla in the pan and lightly cover with more enchilada sauce. Spoon filling onto a tortilla, then roll the tortilla, and push it to one end of pan. Repeat until all tortillas are filled.
4. Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce on top and spread on reserved cheese sauce.
5. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until brown for 30 to 45 minutes.