14 oz. soy ricotta cheese
1 cup fresh hot salsa
10 oz. chopped spinach
8 oz. shredded soy mozzarella
8 whole grain tortillas
1/2 cup soy cream (such as Deli Soy or Soy-Soy)
salt and pepper to taste
1 small can black olives, chopped
soy sour cream
1. Spray 9-inch deep dish pie plate with non stick cooking spray.
2. Mix soy ricotta cheese, salsa, spinach, olives and 1 cup of the soy mozzarella cheese until well blended.
3. Layer tortillas, then 1/2 cup of the ricotta mixture and 1 tablespoon of the sour cream in the pie plate; repeat until you've used all the ingredients.
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 375. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella and bake for 5 more minutes.
5. Slice and serve with extra salsa and soy sour cream.
Not really sure about the nutritional value, but all the vegan cheese alternatives are bound to be fatty... and well worth it!