Carob Cover Strawberries and Apricot Coins
handful dried apricots
1 cup of carob chips
1/2 cup non-dairy milk (I use soymilk)
sliced almonds (optional)
1. Line a tray that will fit into your fridge with parchment paper.
2. Flatten out you apricots by rolling them over with a rolling pin or bottle of wine. Don't press too hard cause you don't want to crush them into pulp.
3. Heat up carob chips and non-dairy milk over medium-low heat, whisking continuously until it's a smooth texture.
4. When it is smooth drip in your fruit and twirl it so that its coated in the chocolate. Place on parchment tray.
5. If you want sprinkle it with almond slices, do so before carob hardens. Place in the fridge and let cool until hard. Easy!
Source of recipe: I modified the standard way to do a non vegan recipy into a vegan one as well as adding some of my own touches