Cabbbage Onion Unfried Pakoras
- Cabbage as much as you like(I used about 1/4 of a small cabbage)
- 1 big onion
- 1.5 tspn red pepper chilli flakes
- 1 green chilli chopped
- half a teaspoon asafoetida
- 1.5 cups besan(chickpea flour)
- juice of 1 big Lemon or salt.
- 1 teaspoon carom or cumin
- 1-2 tablespoons or less water to mix
1) Process cabbage & onion in the food pro,add all the remaining ingredients mix well take care not to add too much water.
2) Make them into balls or flatten them as you desire and microwave on high for 4 min.
3 ) cook them again in combination mode(micro+convection) for 6-8 min at 392 Fahrenheit , turning them every 2-3 min taking care not to burn them.Your pakoras are ready to serve plain or with ketchup.
Variations : you could fry them up in oil using the same recipe,the original recipe has it fried...Add some cilantro to the above recipe..