Brown Rice, Tofu, Broccoli and Spinach Wrap
1 serving brown rice
4-6 frozen broccoli florets (the kind that come in a bag)
approx 1/4 bag of frozen spinach
1 serving of firm tofu (1/4 or 1/5 of a package)
1 mozzarella string vegan cheese
1 flour burrito sized wrap
your favorite Italian dressing (I use Kens Steakhouse Lite)
1. Cook the brown rice according to package directions (usually takes 40 minutes, but you could use the 10 minutes kind also).
2. About 20 to 25 minutes into the rices cooking time, microwave the frozen broccoli for 1 minute. While the broccoli is heating, chop the mozzarella stick into about 10 pieces.
3. Chop the broccoli into smaller pieces and cook it in a skillet with a tiny bit of oil with some minced garlic (or garlic powder, or fresh garlic) and black pepper sprinkled in.
4. When the broccoli is no longer frozen, add spinach to skillet. Cook until spinach is no longer frozen.
5. Chop tofu into small squares and add to spinach and broccoli mixture. When that is cooked, set aside in a large bowl.
6. When rice is cooked, add to bowl and mix well. Add vegan cheese and mix right before you put everything into the wrap (so it does not melt too much).
7. Add desired amount of dressing and wrap up.