Best Ever Zucchini Cake
2 cups flour
1-3/4 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon ground cloves
6 ounces soft silken tofu
1 cup canola oil
3 cups shredded zucchini
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, allspice, cinnamon, and cloves).
3. Puree the silken tofu in a blender and add canola oil.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry and then stir in shredded zucchini until well blended.
5. Transfer into a greased and lightly floured bundt pan and bake for 55 minutes.
This recipe can be used to make muffins as well, just cook for less time.
Source of recipe: I came up with this recipe.