Beet Greens Salad
10 beet greens
10-15 strings of soup nori
vinegar (balsamic and cider)
2 cloves of garlic
1. Rinse the beet greens very carefully, if you're not using organic ones. Spread them over a big plate, cut the stems if necessary.
2. Put the nori strings in cold water for just a few seconds, and spread evenly over the beet greens.
3. Mix a tiny bit of water (about 1/4-1/2 cup) with vinegar and crushed garlic. Boil for a moment, add loads of fresh spinach and let it boil for 20 seconds. Pour out the water/vinegar and spread spinach over beet greens and nori.
4. Slice the banana lengthwise to make nice long banana flakes. Spread over the spinach.
5. Peel the carrot, then keep peeling it to make very thin carrot flakes. Spread over banana.
6. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and dashes of balsamic and black pepper.
7. You're done!