2 Yves Veggie Burger patties
extra virgin olive oil
1 ripe avocado
2 cloves garlic
1/4 Spanish onion
pinch of finely ground pepper
fresh lemon juice
2 slices vegan flax bread
hearts of romaine lettuce
1) Preheat oven to 450 Celsius.
2) Lightly brush veggie burgers with extra virgin olive oil and season with kosher salt and pepper.
3) Bake burgers on the top rack for 5 minutes, turn and bake for another 5 minutes.
4) Mash 2 cloves garlic and a pinch of kosher salt to make garlic paste.
5) Finely dice 1/4 spanish onion and add to garlic.
6) Add a splash of fresh lemon juice to garlic and onions.
7) Add sliced avocado to the mixture and mash to a creamy texture.
8) Toast flax bread, spread guacamole on the toast.
9) Add the veggie burgers to the toast and top with hearts of romaine.