1 firm Tofu
2 Julienned Potatoes
3 Onions, diced
1 cup Mushrooms
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 cup rice
2 tablespoons Sundried Tomato Paste
2 tablespoons Miso Soup
2 handfuls spinach, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Water to help thicken this depends on your liking
1. Use 3 tablespoons of water, add garlic and onions, and keep the heat low so the water doesn't evaporate too quickly, keep adding water to prevent it from burning.
2. After the onion is translucent, then add the mushrooms, cook until tender, then add the potatoes, cook until it is soft.
3. Once all the vegetables are done add the miso paste & some water make sure all has dissolved before adding the sundried tomato paste.
4. Add the sundried tomato paste make sure it is dissolved
5. Add the rice
6. Add the spinach last and cook until it is soft. Add some salt to bring it more flavor.