Asian Fettucini Alfredo
3 tablespoons vegan margarine - I like Earth Balance
1/4 cup or more tahini
1 teaspoon red Thai curry paste - Make sure there's no fish or shrimp in it.
2-3 teaspoons "Wild Thymes" Thai Roasted Chili Garlic Dipping Sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon basil, fresh or dried
prepared udon noodles (2 "
1) Boil udon noodles until tender.
2) Pour noodles in strainer.
3) Melt vegan margarine in the now empty, but still hot noodle pot. (Just like if you were making mac n' cheese)
4) Stir in tahini, chili, curry paste, basil, and garlic.
5) Rinse noodles and toss in pot with the "Alfredo" sauce. It's OK to leave a little water mixed in with the noodles, it'll help make the sauce creamy.
6) EAT & try to share some. I know it's hard.
I promise you won't be disappointed.
Source of recipe: I created this recipe. I'm a genius. :-)