Addictive Bean Dip
1 large onion
1 red capsicum
2-3 cloves garlic
large can red kidney beans (approx. 700g)
half a bottle of tomato salsa (approx. 150mL)
1. Heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium sized saucepan.
2. Crush garlic and finely chop onion and capsicum.Fry in pan until onion is clear.
3. Drain kidney beans (keep liquid) and add beans to pan.
4. Add salsa to pan, cover and simmer for about 20 mins, until beans are qutie soft.
5. Mash beans with a potato masher. Mixture should be quite thick. To thin mixture to desired consistency, add appropriate amount of saved liquid from beans.