1 cup brown rice
small bulb of fennel
handful of pumpkin seeds
1. cook rice for about 30 mins in the double amount of lightly salted water (2 cups)
2. in the meantime, cut the fennel into little pieces and add to the rice after about 10 mins. Stir in and cook
3. Cut the avocado in strips and then in small pieces
4. Roast the pumpkin seeds till they pop in a frying pan without oil
5. Put the rice - fennel mixture in a bowl, let cool for about 5 mins, then add some soy sauce, the avocado and the roasted pumpkin seeds and some parsley. Enjoy!